- Listen to the client to understand strategic objectives and what they need to accomplish.
- Develop a strategy, which includes crafting the message, tone and directives.
- Adopt and embrace the big idea through collaboration and refinement.
- Our artists design concepts into effective and beautiful deliverables.
- Designers remix one another’s work, incorporating edits and enhancing the brand.
- Ideas are distilled. Only the best solutions remain. Then, the concepts are revealed.
- The client lovingly selects the best direction and injects comments and constructive criticism.
- Deliverables are remixed again with input from the client and/or focus groups.
- Final work is presented. The deliverables are prepared for the last step.
- Ultimately tested and approved, the concepts are exhibited for their respective audiences.
5 Reasons Successful Branding is Important
Branding clearly delivers your message. Branding emotionally connects your target audience with what you offer. Branding motivates your audience to create a connection. Branding reinforces your credibility. Branding creates loyalty. Bonus – Branding helps you stand out in a crowd.
The Best Time of Day to Post on Social Media
When it comes to social media, gauging the right time or times to post is considered crucial to maximize post interactions. At Remixed, we specialize in social media marketing, and have studied the best times to post. But, it is imperative to note the data isn’t necessarily applicable for every type of audience. A few…
How Dunkin’ Successfully Rebranded in 2019
The history of Dunkin’ began with a restaurant called “Open Kettle” in Massachusetts, in 1948. Founder William Rosenberg served donuts for five cents and premium cups of coffee for ten cents. Rosenberg renamed his restaurant “Dunkin’ Donuts” in 1950, and franchised his brand in 1955. Since 1950, the number of Dunkin’ restaurants has increased to…
A Brand Refresh fit for a (Burger) King
Not too long ago, Burger King underwent a major brand refresh not too long ago! They hadn’t rebranded since 1999, and this new rebrand feels super fresh and juicy. At first glance, some may think they simply returned to their most successful old logos, of which appeared in 1969 and 1994 – but it’s so…
Offset Lithography Printing
Offset Lithography is a printing technique that uses printing plates to transfer the intended image to the intended medium, usually paper. Sometimes this technique is simply called offset printing, or litho. The printing plates are often made of aluminum, but can also be plastic, rubber, paper, or even other materials. The term offset refers to…
Do You Need a Social Media Presence?
The answer is a definitive, yes. Maintaining a consistent social media presence helps establish your brand, enforces brand cohesiveness, helps strengthen connections with existing clients, and builds trust with potential clients. An effective social media strategy requires strategic planning and a committed effort, but has many benefits for your business. Your business’s social media content…
A Brief Bio of Paul Rand
Even if you aren’t familiar with the name Paul Rand, you are definitely familiar with his work. Paul Rand was an American graphic designer and art director, who essentially defined the visual culture in America in the decades following World War II – and revolutionized how we think about corporate logos today. He was born…
What Makes a Logo Successful?
A logo serves to represent your company through a visual image that can be easily understood and recognized. Logos generally involve symbols, stylized text, or both. A good logo should create memorable impressions on your target audience, and set your company apart from your competitors. So, what makes a logo successful? A successful logo will…